1. Rush on, you brave fifteen, rush on,
You're not the ones to fear concussion,
So fight, Kyudai, fight, and give of your most
To get the ball right under the post.
2. Recall the days, you boys, recall
When, running about in mud and all,
You dreamed against the evening sky
The glory on the winning sky.
3. A calm delight on you will fall,
When, many years later learning on the wall,
Those brave moments your mind repeats,
Of that swerve, of that tackle, oh what feats!
1. We're merry men of the south,
In verve surpassed by none,
In bonhomie yet no less,
We're merry men of the south.
2. Ruthless we'll fight, you watch,
At plucky tackles ever aiming,
Eager for a kick and rush,
Ruthless we'll fight, you watch.
3. Let's have a jolly fun,
When a days match is done,
In a evening, full of glee,
Let's have a jolly fun.